Visit: Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu – Package tour for foreigners
Tour in Peru – Cusco 2 day visit: Cusco – Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley. (Will visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, hrs- 16:00 hrs 08:00)
- Inca Rail Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 16:36 hrs to 18:09 hrs)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 hrs. Ascent by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 06:00 hrs. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Optional: Hike Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain
- Guided Tour of Machu Picchu in two hours and a half
- Lowering bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (From 19:00 hrs to 20:32 hrs)
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 20:45 hrs to 22:35 hrs)
- Transfer to Cusco.
It included in package:
- Transfers and pick-ups.
- Tours to Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
- All transport for tours.
- Flights in round-trip train Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco, roundtrip.
- Flights bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish, for all tours.
- Income Sacred Valley, Pisac, Ollantaytambo.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and Waynapicchu.
- Transfer in every office.
- 1 overnight stay with breakfast in Aguas Calientes.
- 01 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley.
Not included in the package:
- The airfare, Lima-Cusco – Lima, if we add the desire is, the fare is about USD 260 (Base Rate) per person round trip, this rate can be increased according to schedule and space availability.
- Nights Hotel in Cusco.
Description Tour 2 days and 1 night in Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu.
First day: Sacred Valley and Aguas Calientes connection.
This day we will tour the Sacred Valley, tour that started at 08:00 am, collected from the hotel to Pisac, which is a typical market, with picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain. Visit the archaeological site of Pisac. It is also famous for its fairs where you can buy beautiful handicrafts. Then we head to Urubamba where we have included a buffet lunch. Then we will go to the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the home of the Incas. Finally we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to board the train that leaves at 16:36 pm hours to Aguas Calientes, arriving averaging 18.09 hrs. Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Second day: Tour to Machu Picchu “The Lost City of the Incas”
After getting up early and have breakfast, we climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this marvel. Optional: can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (no guide). Then they made tour with our guide through the citadel of Machu Picchu, for about 2 hours, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of Three Windows and various cemeteries around for more two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll through the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then we descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to Cusco.
End of services
Reserve requirements for the tour:
- Start date of tour.
- Name (as it appears on passport)
- Last name (as it appears on passport)
- Passports or scanned bonds (Required)
- Passport number.
- Specify the kind of accommodation (Single, Double, Double, Triple)
- Telephones to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge to the total.
Facts arrival or flight arrival:
The day of your arrival we will welcome them at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg LAN, TACA, STARPERU).
- flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated time of arrival (example: 10:25 a.m.).
- Name paint on the poster (eg “John Doe”).
End of services
PRICE: $ 295.00 US Dollars.